If you’re looking for Dublin fine dining restaurants serving up beautiful vegetarian and vegan food, then this article should give you some ideas for delicious places to dine! No longer do we plant-based diners have to compromise on fine dining experiences, I have served up three wonderful restaurant options that offer beautifully tasty dishes. For more options, search the Square Meal Ireland website.
Enjoy Delectable Fine French Vegan And Vegetarian Dining At Pearl Brasserie In Dublin
Situated in Dublin city centre is the award-winning Pearl Brasserie. This modern French fine dining resturarant’s philosophy is simple; good food in comfy surroundings with friendly and attentive staff.
Alongside beautiful meat and fish options, here are some of the delicious vegan and veggie options (subject to change) to choose from at Pearl Brasserie:
- Pear and Roquefort with chicory, candied walnuts, honey and a summer truffle vinaigrette
- Avocado Ponzu with radish, coriander, apple and wasabi sorbet
- Marinated Beansprout Salad with chilli, red onion, mango and black pepper
- Jaru Kimchi with roasted heritage carrots, onions and sesame
- Polenta and Parmigiano Cake with smoked red peppers and a tomato and kalamata olives salsa
- Summer Truffle Arancini with roast red onion, garden peas and fresh truffle shavings
Find Pearl Brasserie here: 20 Merrion St. Upper, Dublin, DO2 XH98. Book Pearl Brasserie via Square Meal here.
Explore The WILDE Side Of Dublin Fine Dining Restaurants
Grafton Street in Dublin is home to WILDE, a stunning fine dining restaurant offering beautiful Irish produce amongst 1930s vintage glamour.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, here’s a sneak peek at some of the vegetarian and vegan options at WILDE:
- Chia pudding – almond milk, toasted seeds & goji berries
- Organic Irish porridge – choice of almond or soya milk
- Bircher muesli – mixed berries
- Eggs Florentine – hollandaise & spinach
- Avocado Toast – poached eggs, roasted tomato & toasted seeds
- Broccoli soup with toasted almonds & crème fraîche
- Macroom buffalo milk Burrata with summer tomatoes, nocellara olives & pesto Genovese
- Roasted rainbow beetroots with St Tola, almonds, honey & orange dressing
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetables with pomegranate tabbouleh, mint, raisins & feta
- Endive salad with Cashel Blue, apple, walnut & wholegrain dressing
- Summer vegetable Moilee with cashew pilaf & chickpea crackers
Find WILDE here: Harry Street, Dublin, D02 CH66. Book WILDE here.
Experience Fine Dining At Its Finest At Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud
The widely acclaimed restaurant Patrick Guilbaud in Dublin city centre boasts two Michelin stars and serves food that’s contemporary Irish with French classical roots. It was opened the year of my birth (1981!) and has been dedicated to delivering world-class dining experiences for 40+ years.
Here are a few of the vegan and vegetarian options (and more on request) that Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud offers:
- Heirloom Carrot – Casa Madaio Burrata, Taggiasca Olive Citrus Emulsion
- 36 Month Comte Tortellini – Sweet Pea, Girolles, Vin Jaune
- Acquerello Risotto – Roasted Jerusalem Artichoke, Manjimup Black Truffle
Find Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud here: 21 Merrion Street Upper, Dublin, Dublin 2. Book a table via Square Meal now.
Vegan And Vegetarian Fine Dining Experiences
You may be forgiven for thinking that fine dining experiences in Dublin were reserved for meat-eaters only! Thanks to these three wonderful restaurants, plant-based eaters can enjoy a beautiful meal amongst friends without having to compromise on taste and service. There are lots more options to explore in Dublin, so check out Square Meal Ireland to create your own special list of places to dine and start eating your way through them right away!
Pin this for later…